Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- A nice spot for a ‘Lemonade’ stand: Jay-Z and Beyonce buy a $110 million LA mansion
The will they or wont they debate is over: Jay-Z and Beyonce have finally bought a home in L.A.
The rapper/hip-hop magnate and his superstar wife have bought a modern mansion in Bel-Air, according to sources not authorised to comment publicly on the deal. The purchase price was $US88 million ($110 million), public records show, among the most expensive real estate deals historically in L.A. County.
Completed this year, the monolithic showplace comprise…
- Sydney house prices expected to flatline and even decline in August: Corelogic
“Sydney has been gradually cooling since November last year, auction clearance rates have starting slowing…all signs the market is cooling.” Wolter…
- Households in Blacktown area facing potential disaster if interest rates rise
About one quarter of people paying off their mortgage in Blacktown are already … House prices keep growing while wages growth has flat lined.
- Fractional property investment comes to Adelaide
A Sydney-based fractional investment company has made its foray into the SA capital, snapping up a property along leafy St Peters
- Many elderly parents are being forced to downsize prematurely
Children eager to enter the property market are coercing their parents into selling their homes and handing them the proceeds, numerous sources claim
- Success a family trait
Gippsland mortgage brokers Nick Egan and Josh Egan were recognised as the ‘Regional Finance Broker of the … “We educate and guide our clients on ways to set themselves up financially to qualify for a home loan,” Josh said.
- Non-bank's loan originations up 17%
The lenders latest half yearly financial results show strong growth in its Australian residential mortgage business
- S&P signals drop in loan delinquencies
The global ratings agency has reported a decrease in residential mortgage arrears driven by an uptick in loan balances