Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Direct water access adds the most value to waterfront properties in Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane
Well-heeled buyers cant get enough of the water, but in some Australian locations an absolute waterfront address boosts a propertys value by a whopping 95 per cent, according to new research.
Knight Franks Australian Prime Waterfront Index has found that forprime properties across the country that is, the top 5 per cent of the market those on the water are worth on average 65 per cent more than comparable homes inland.
The value-add is …
- Is Australia set for quantitative easing?
… don’t foresee a significant rise in mortgage defaults, 64 per cent think a US-China trade deal is likely and 52 per cent say it is likely that house prices…
- ASX shares rising on booming Australian house prices
Some ASX shares are rising this morning after house prices in Australia continued to boom during November 2019. Every month CoreLogic releases…
- Mortgage Mates to solve Perth housing crisis
IT’S been described as a dating app but for home ownership. A new start up that eases the mortgage strain by matching individuals with similar…
- November 19 – Sydney And Melbourne House Prices Surge More Than 2% Again
The house prices in Sydney and Melbourne have shot up again during November 2019 according to CoreLogic figures.
- New non-bank lender on the scene
Group headed by ex-Pepper Money execs looking to develop “comprehensive range” of home loans
- Borrowing capacity explained
Your borrowing capacity is used to determine how much you can borrow for a mortgage. Knowing how it is calculated and the factors that affect it may help you better prepare for a home loan application