Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The biggest mistake you can make when paying off your home loan
This video is part of an exclusive 10-part series from the book: How to get mortgage-free like me, available at www.nicolessmartmoney.com.au. Paying…
- How to protect your home from damage during summer
Ah, glorious summer, when we relax and entertain in the great outdoors.
As well as the joy that summer brings, it also produces some seasonal conditions that can damage your house.
Here are some of the possible issues that may arise and ways to avoid them.
The scorching Australian sun can seriously damage your homes walls, doors, roof and decking.
Timber expands and contracts, depending on the amount of moisture in the ai…
- The regional towns with the strongest house price growth over 2019
Its an area best-known around Australia for its whale-watching, but now Hervey Bay is creating another splash as the city with the highest regional property price rise in the country….
- The housing recovery concentration
Although gross rental yields are trending lower, so too are mortgage rates. At the end of October, the average three-year fixed rate for an investor…
- Americans take on higher interest rates to milk homes for cash
This corner of the mortgage market illuminates the cross-currents in the US economy: after roughly a decade of rising home prices, homeowners are…
- Legal changes for 2020 bring winners and losers
Among the changes is the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, which the federal … From the New Year, it will mean a saving on mortgage insurance for…