Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Most Australian capital cities likely to set new house price records: Domain forecasts
House prices in most Australian capital cities are set to hit new records this year as home buyers take advantage of very low interest rates, a new forecast shows.
Sydney house prices are likely to jump 10 per cent to a whopping $1.25 million median by the end of the year, Domains Property Price Forecasts February 2020 show.
This would be the fastest growth of any capital city and take prices to 5 per cent above their previous peak, recorded in June 2017….
- Domain’s Property Price Forecasts – February 2020
- Melbourne house prices predicted to reach $1 million as soon as mid-2021: Domain forecasts
Melbournes house prices are predicted to soar to a record high by next month and then reach a $1 million median as early as mid-next year, new forecasts reveal.
The news is a mixed blessing for home owners, who have seen the value of their properties rise but face the prospect of higher costs when trying to upgrade.
Andit adds another hurdle in the path of those looking to get into the market for the first time.
- Housing price boom fuels broader economic recovery
The mortgage rebound came as separate figures showed business … ANZ expected house prices in Sydney and Melbourne to climb by more than 10…
- Learning from experience: Baby Boomers share their money tips
That was when I really pumped as much of my income as I could into the mortgage. In just over three years I had paid it off. Despite the good job…
- How 'buy now, pay later' could kill your home loan chances
MILLENNIALS addicted to buy now, pay later schemes to fund trendsetting lifestyles and be on point with fashion crazes may be damaging their…
- Millennials put home loans at risk using buy now pay, later schemes
The MyCRA Lawyers CEO said a desire to have the latest smartphone but not the means to pay it off on time could potentially lead to home loan…