Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The most affordable suburbs to rent a house in Canberra
With Canberras median asking rent for houses topping the list as the highest in the country, Canberra renters are feeling the pinch while on the hunt for a new home with many inspections drawing fierce competition….
- MasterChef contestants’ former house in Melbourne’s Canterbury for sale for $4.8 million to $5.2 million
Fancy yourself a whiz in the kitchen? The contestants house from last years MasterChef is up for sale, with price hopes of $4.8 million to $5.2 million.
The current owners, who live elsewhere, leased it out for filming of the reality cooking show juggernaut.
During the show, amateur chefs stay in a house together, where they study recipe books and teach each other new dishes before travelling to the cavernous MasterChef kitchen to compete.
- Lara and Sam Worthington list their stunning LA mansion for sale
Aussie model Lara Worthington and her actor husband Sam Worthingtonare selling their Los Angeles home ahead of the birth of their third child.
The celeb couple bought the five-bedroom mansion on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood less than two years ago, according to the The Dirt, and look set to make a decent profit.
- Brisbane’s best buys: Six must-see properties under $760,000
- CBA 'largest home loan lender in Australia'
Sky News Business Reporter Edward Boyd says the Commonwealth Bank of Australia grew its home loan book by four per cent during the six…
- Australian house prices are tipped to keep rising this year, with Sydney expected to soar by a …
Australian house prices are tipped to keep rising this year, with Sydney … Domain has updated its forecasts for 2020, and it expects house prices to rise by … the government’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme as pushing prices up.
- CommBank gallops ahead of rivals in home lending
The rate of CBA’s mortgage growth was in focus during its briefing with … Its slides showed CBA expects overall home loan credit to rise by between…
- Downsizers to take advantage of low mortgage rates
The market is going to be favourable for downsizers who are planning to sell their homes this year, says an expert
- ACCC puts $120m mortgage aggregator acquisition in doubt
ACCC puts $120m mortgage aggregator acquisition in doubt … consumers when seeking a home loan and for lenders in reaching those consumers.
- Brokers urged to help SMEs amid rising property risks
Brokers are being urged to help SMEs avoid risks of property market upswing