Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Thousands sign broker petition
A mortgage broker started the campaign last week after the Royal Commission report
- Feature launches to connect brokers and borrowers
Borrowers can now search for brokers as they search for property
- The five best optional extras to include when building a new house
Display homes look good for a reason. Not only are they professionally styled, they are also decked out with lots of optional extras upgrades that will hike up the base price of a project home.
Its not uncommon for home buyers to hanker after some of these extras, but it pays often quite literally to choose upgrades that offer either excellent value in terms of lifestyle amenity, or a great return on investment when it comes time to sell.
- Home lending slump risks negative 'feedback loop' as buyers step back
Loan applications from property investors are down 42 per cent since the market peaked in 2017, to a seven-year low. … “We’re now talking about house prices in Sydney down about 11.5 per cent from the peak 18 months ago, and…
- Thousands of home loan customers HACKED, banks scramble
An ASX-listed property valuation firm has suffered a data breach, and banks industry-wide are scrambling to find which home loan customers are…
- The banks who have increased interest rates in 2019
Cash-strapped mortgage customers should brace themselves for more … It’s definitely time to assess your mortgage and your capacity to be able to … rate increase, it could be worth trying to refinance to a lower rate home loan..