Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The most beautiful swimming pool locations in the world
- When oldies aren’t goodies: Did IKEA kill the antiques industry?
- CBA lifts provisions in WA as state struggles
Total provisions for impairment losses rose 2 per cent to $3.8bn, including higher management overlays to cover potential home loan losses in…
- CBA's subsidised profit is a curse on the young
CBA, like all Australian banks, needs to stop its investor mortgage books growing by more than 10 per cent a year the ‘speed limit’ put in place by the…
- Plan to cut capital gains tax discount for property investors, not negative gearing
Cooking up a plan: Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Treasurer Scott Morrison on Wednesday. Scaling back capital gains tax concessions on…
- Investment loans get hit again after CommBank hikes interest rates
Home Loan Experts’ managing director Otto Dargan said investors should expect more rate rises to come. What this means for property investors is…
- Artist Jon Campbell sues retail giant Target, alleging it copied his work
- Non-major tightens investment lending, interest only loans
Notable credit policy changes were also announced