Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Sydney couple hopes to pool funds with others to buy a house
But now a couple in their 30s are looking at a new kind of house-share splitting the mortgage with other like-minded couples to help them get a … living and re-imagining creative ways to get free from the kind of massive mortgages that current home ownership seems to be demand, Mrs Williams said.
- 'You don't need to fight each other': How Grizzly Bear found their way back
A lot has changed since then, both for Sydney house prices and Grizzly Bear. Firstly, exhausted from touring, the group Droste, co-vocalist and guitarist Daniel Rossen, drummer Christopher Bear, and bassist and producer Chris Taylor said their goodbyes to each other. Even as the final Opera House…
- Family homes in Brisbane’s smallest and most exclusive suburbs inspire bidders to go big
Grange is one of Brisbanes smallest and most exclusive suburbs andlarge family homes are proving to be popular buys, agents say….
- Double-up: Why your credit card debt surges when it is ignored
Whereas, with a mortgage, the lender has secured the debt against the property generally, therefore if a consumer is unable to pay the lender holds a mortgage over the asset and in dire circumstances could take control of the asset. Mr Philippou said there were a number of personal loan players in the…
- GE says it may face US action over subprime mortgage operations
NEW YORK (Reuters) – General Electric Co GE.N faces potential legal action by the U.S. Department of Justice over allegations that its GE Capital unit and now-defunct WMC Mortgage Corp unit violated U.S. law in connection with subprime mortgages, according to a regulatory filing on Friday.