Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Former federal Labor leader Bill Shorten sells Melbourne house for $1,655,100
Former federal opposition leader Bill Shorten has sold his Melbourne house for a whisker more than his asking price, as the family moves elsewhere in his electorate.
The opposition spokesman for the NDIS offloaded his five-bedroom, two-bathroom residence in Moonee Ponds for $1,655,100, public records show.
It had been listed for sa…
- Best Interest Duty bill formally passed
… Act 2009 (TCP Act) to require mortgage brokers to act in the best interests of consumers and address conflicted remuneration for mortgage brokers.
- Renewal of Bilateral Local Currency Swap Agreement With Bank of Korea
Renewal of bilateral local currency swap agreement with Bank of Korea
- Five fast ways to help improve your finances in 2020
Comparison websites enable you to compare most aspects of your financial life, including your biggest monthly expense: your mortgage.
- 1 in 3 mortgage borrowers in stress — study
Despite lower mortgage rates, existing borrowers are unable to get cheaper deals
- Westpac launches limited time offer
Eligible home loan customers will receive $2,000 cashback for applications received through March
- How new legislation for brokers compares to current laws
Treasurys draft bills look to introduce compulsory reference-checking scheme for mortgage brokers