Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- All at once or bit-by-bit? How to tackle your home renovation
- Passive buyers becoming more common in Melbourne’s property market
Real estate agents call them passive buyers. They dont actively attend open for inspections, they arent on agencies databases, nor do they want to be emailed about the latest property listings.
But these stealthy buyers are cashed up and ready to bid or purchase.
Nelson Alexander sales director Arch Staver says passive buyers enter the market when an appropriate house is listed for sale.
In many cases, its a large house on big lan…
- What I wouldn’t buy: five successful investors share their advice
If you swallow the hype, its easy to believe that almost every bricks-and-mortar investment is a sound one.
Of course if property investing was that easy, wed all be multi-millionaires.
So we asked five successful property investors to share a few of their hard-won secrets namely, what theyd never spend their own money on.
I would never buy a brand new off-the-plan apartment, says investor <a …
- Top 100 broker to become CEO of mortgage franchise
The move comes after the previous CEO sold his stake in the company with plans to step down after four years in the role
- Rising rates could squash national housing boom
With many banks increasing their interest rates, one real estate group says demand for property may be more subdued this year
- Fixed rate demand surges for four months running
With the threat of rising rates ever increasing, demand for fixed rate mortgage products has spiked across the nation
- Buyer confidence giving life to Perth property
Rising confidence in the Perth market has created a welcome upward trend in property prices, says the REIWA