Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Coburg: A suburb on the up and up, but can buyers still nab a bargain?
Good Foodguide: Where to eat in Coburg
Millennials have dubbed the suburb Brun-burg. Little wonder that Coburg is taking off as the next-best option for tenants and homeowners on the look-out for value in Melbournes north.
Real estate agents say the wordplay on Coburg&rsqu…
- Wollongong revealed as Australia’s third most expensive city with price growth outpacing Sydney
Wollongongs affordable housing draws Sydneysiders
The third most expensive city in Australia after Sydney and Melbourne isnt where you might expectits Wollongong, population 200,000.
House prices in the Gong jumped by$100,000 in the year to December 2016, with amedian house price of…
- Computershare booms after Trump's election
When the company aggressively pushed into the mortgage processing and servicing market it was met with criticism by analysts. But Computershare’s…
- How high can house prices go?
For those who aspire to home ownership and if not ownership then affordable … Median house prices in Sydney and Melbourne also reached new record … Mortgage debt over property issued by banks is approaching $1.5 trillion,…
- Sydney, Melbourne house prices to keep rising in 2017, says NAB
House prices are predicted to climb even higher in Sydney and Melbourne in 2017, albeit at a slower pace than last year, according to new forecasts…
- Real estate figures: Rents and house prices rise, apartment prices sluggish in Canberra
New figures show rents are rising faster in Canberra than in any other Australian capital city. According to the latest Rental House Price report from…
- How you can help save clients $41k
One research agency has crunched the numbers for package home loan deals and offers advice for brokers on how to help clients save
- NSW driving surge in new investment lending
With investor demand for mortgages moving higher over recent months, NSW is now seen as the main contributor to this trend