Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Stephen Akehurst-designed home in Flinders sells for about $11 million
A lavish mansion on Victorias Mornington Peninsula is set to change hands after being listed with a price guide of $10 million to $11 million.
TheStephen Akehurst and Adrian Cannata-designed home, known asLower Lower Steading in Flinders, had been on and off the market since 2016 when its initial asking price was $12 million.
Suellen Mansour, married to fas…
- Bruce Willis lists his 12-bedroom New York estate for $18 million
Actor Bruce Willis is bidding farewell to the almost nine-hectare estate he and his family have called their East Coast home since 2014….
- Aussies remain optimistic on property market, despite falling prices
Falling property prices are making headlines across the country, but some Australians are still expecting prices to skyrocket, a new survey shows.
Despite the national median house price dropping 6.5 per cent last year, according to the latestDomain House Price Report,about two in five peopleare still expecting price rises.
A survey of almost 2100 people, commissioned by …
- Aussies are becoming wiser home loan borrowers — poll
Seven in 10 are not afraid to shop around for better home loan rates
- Aussies flock to online home loan lenders for better deals
Aussies flock to online home loan lenders for better deals … over 30 years with a Big Four bank basic mortgage offer is 3.98%, while that of an online…
- A year of challenges for Australia's housing market
For instance, house prices have seen sizeable falls in a number of key markets, while state … Reaction to the Hayne Royal Commission has slowed the circulation of mortgage credit within the housing market and this is the biggest…
- Deloitte: “Stupid” house prices to keep tumbling
29 January 2019: Global growth is still sprinting, but it is increasingly showing signs of starting to run out of puff. The US continues to move fast, with its…
- Fixed rate demand jumps as variable rates rise
According to the latest AFG Mortgage Index, the number of fixed rate home … This was the second quarterly rise in fixed rate home loan demand,…