Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Big four banks offer mortgage relief to owners in the Opal tower
Big four banks offer mortgage relief to owners in the Opal tower … be given the option to reduce their pending home loan repayments for a certain time.
- How Morwell survived the closure of its major industry and is starting to grow again
Its Monday afternoon and the main street of Morwell, in the Latrobe Valley, is bustling. The shops and cafes on Commercial Road, the Latrobe Valley towns main thoroughfare, arefull of busy people with start-of-the-week purpose. …
- ‘You wake up to birdsong’: An off-the-grid dwelling in the heart of Prom Country
Among the towering trees of Fish Creek sits a small, off-the-grid holiday home that eschews the cliches of a traditional beachside escape.
Designed and installed bysustainable module architecture company, Archiblox, the three-bedroom dwelling of Simone Kelly and her husband David was created to sit within nature and not outside it.
We love the land so much, Kelly says. We arent the kind of people who w…
- Property is actually about to get affordable in Sydney and Melbourne
Because it’s the hardest it’s been in the past 8 years to get a home loan there will be less buyers, therefore reducing house prices further.
- Perth's best bargains (if you have a fat wallet)
If you’ve been waiting for house prices in Mt Lawley to fall below $1 million, now … Median house prices in the suburb now sit at a bargain $297,000.
- Property in 2019: Experts reveal what to expect for the Qld market
IT will be remembered as the year Brisbane outshone the nation’s two biggest housing markets and defied a property downturn gripping other states.