Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Regional bank announces 24 hour approvals
In the lender’s trial, the fastest home loan was approved in just 90 minutes
- ‘Never a dull moment’: The family living on a boat in the Mediterranean Sea
While most of us are rugged up against winters chill, Karen Casley is island hopping in the Mediterranean sunshine with her husband Toby and their three sons.
Theyve just sailed their boat to the Greek islands of Lefkada and Kefalonia, exploring sea caves in their dinghy and paddle-boarding the crystal clear waters.
It sounds like a wonderful holiday, yet this is how the Casleys have lived since 2015 after selling their Brisbane property and packing their lives int…
- Aussie chief warns buyers 'en masse won't be able to afford a home'
Mortgage broking is currently in a state of flux, facing uncertainty over its commission-driven remuneration model, falling house prices in Sydney and…
- Major bank launches drought relief package
… associated extension/restructure fees; suspension of home and personal loan repayments; waiving of home loan and personal loan application fees…
- Regional bank offering 24-hour mortgage approvals
Regional bank offering 24-hour mortgage approvals … which will see qualifying broker-introduced home loan applications approved within one day.
- The Queenslander from 1930-1940: art deco design, suburban life and the asbestos invasion
Brisbanes architecturehas changed dramatically in the past 100 years. From early timber and tin cottages, to the war service homes of the 1950s, to the orange brick of the 1970s and the modern masterpieces of today the Queensland capital has carved out a distinct style of home….
- Why are variable loans back with a vengeance?
The broker says the latest national home loan approval data has revealed that variable rate … mortgage rates would move closer to 6 per cent.