Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- KYLE BASS: 'We are facing the largest macro imbalance in global history'
Investors better prepare for a Chinese crisis that will mimic what happened in the US mortgage crisis, Bass said in an interview out Friday with Real…
- Rushcutters Bay terrace has showstopper kitchen that’s sure to be the centre of any party
Its said the best parties always end up in the kitchen, and why not when your kitchen is ashowstopper like this one….
- New homes: Wolli Creek goes for gold
Icon at Discovery Point…
- Perth property: what to see this weekend
As the country heads to the polls this weekend, we have a strong list of candidates for your new home. Which one wins your vote?
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 carsPrice:$1.45 millionnegotiableOpen:Sunday 2pm-2.30pm
Fittingly for its northern coastal location, this two-sto…
- Get rid of debt before retirement
If you’re unsure which way to go – pay off your home loan or contribute to … versus Mortgage” calculator on the government’s Money Smart website.
- House prices down 7.4pc in 18 months
PERTH house prices have fallen 7.4 per cent over the past 18 months, making the WA capital the worst-performing housing market in the country.
- Strong demand for mortgage broker careers seminars
A national broker group has just wrapped up its nation-wide mortgage broking careers seminars, and it says the industry can be confident as to where the new talent is coming from
- Owner occupied market gains momentum
Competition within the owner occupied mortgage market continues to heat up, with loans to owner occupiers gaining momentum while investor loans slump