Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- “Imperative” to go beyond mortgages
A broker of more than 15 years has said theres a massive opportunity
- London Hotel owners return to their Woollahra stomping ground with $6.5m purchase
Natasha Stanley her husband Kingsley Smith are back in Woollahra. Photo: Fiora Sacco
Hotelier Natasha Stanley has returned to her Woollahra stomping ground by buying a modernist…
- How much should you spend on your renovation? Darren Palmer shares his advice
What is the right amount to spend on your renovation? People often want to know the best way to invest their hard-earned funds into their major asset their own home. Unfortunately, a one-size-fits-all solution is hard to come by for the simple reason that, Australia-wide, we dont have one market with one set of pricing….
- ‘The rarest of rare’: Two entry level Spring Hill cottages up for grabs at back-to-back auctions
An opportunity described as the rarest of the rare in Spring Hill two entry level cottages on adjoining titlesis expected to draw big crowdsto auction on Saturday….
- It's a property smorgasbord in the East
Total property listings in Brisbane have hit the highest level since 2012
- Australia sees first annual home price fall in six years
Blame it on the current decline rocking Sydney and Melbourne
- Why it's best to steer clear of honeymoon rates
Experts say it would be best to start with low ongoing variable rates
- House prices drop across nation as property market stalls
A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both…
- We have got it all wrong on Millennials
They have been cast as experience-seeking, travel-loving, commitment-avoiding mortgage-dodgers who privilege lifestyle above all else and invented…