Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Income divide between rich and poor Australians widening: report
… than those paying off a mortgage (5.47) and outright home owners (6.44). … 1.5 to 2.5 per cent, including half (47 per cent) of those with a mortgage. … 22 per cent ‘better off’) were far more concerned than property investors (35…
- Aussie households gloomy about the future
Stress levels in Australian homes is growing due to the rising cost of everyday items, stagnant income growth and fear home loan rates may soon be…
- Australian households worried about interest rates, energy costs and wages
It also found significant concern among households about the prospect of rising household mortgage rates, and concern about subdued income…
- James Blundell: Planting a garden proves you believe in tomorrow
Blokes need a space where they can keep their crap, says the country music singer….
- The most common kitchen renovation questions answered by experts
Embarking on any type of renovation isa big decision, often filled with questions. With the kitchen being one of the most common rooms to renovate, its not surprise that many questions centre around this area.
Weve delved into the top five questionsAustralians want to know before diving into a kitchen renovation, plusdetailedanswers from theexperts.
1. How long will a kitchen renovation take?
- Why you need to have the conversation you're avoiding
Buying a house: If the worst were to happen, who would be left to pay off your mortgage? Mr Tsouvalas said ensuring your life insurance was in order…
- Housing affordability declines in June quarter
Growth in house prices outstripped growth in wages, resulting in the deterioration of affordability, according to the HIA