Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Commercial lending masterclass is "unique"
The day will explain exactly how mortgage brokers can use their position in talking about home loans to further ask questions about their customers’…
- Buyers head to brokers in difficult market
However, with the growth in house prices, especially in metropolitan areas, the dream is … Other ways Australians say they are securing property is by paying Lenders Mortgage Insurance or enlisting a guarantor for their home loan.
- Time to say goodbye: The property faults you should never compromise on
Australian property prices are falling for the first time in years and home buyers are finally seeing the market trending their way. With more options available and less need for buyers to panic and make quick decisions, what are the property faults you should never compromise on?
When putting together a list of must haves for your dream house, there are also some very good reasons NOT to buy a property and to move on to the next one on the list.
- Investment boss Paul Henry scores on his weekender with Palm Beach’s third highest sale ever
Palm Beachs trophy market has scored its third highest sale result thanks to hedge fund manager Paul Henry and his wife Belinda….
- RBA keeping a sharp eye on home prices
The bank knows household wealth is often tied to property value