Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Liberal MP John Alexander buys $4.8 million Iona Park in Moss Vale
Liberal MP John Alexander calls for courage on Australias soaring house prices
- NSW government delays introduction of defect bond system to rectify building faults
The five apartment building problems that can cost buyers dearly
Defects are the biggest concern for Australian apartment owners: report
- House prices in Elsternwick continue to smash $2m mark
House prices in Elsternwick continue to smash $2m mark … is enjoying a surge in popularity, with house prices smashing through the $2 million mark.
- Couple cashes in on Marrickville terrace renovation as property doubles in price
Holiday pause for cooling Sydney winter market
Developers push price of tightly-held Marrickville home $1.77 million over reserve
A couples hard work renovating an inner-west terrace paid off on Saturday, with the home sell…
- ANZ, Suncorp target investors with rate hike
The number of all home-loan approvals dropped 1.9 per cent in April after … and its increase of 0.12 percentage points will affect only property investors. … House prices fell nationally for the first time in 18 months in May, led by a 1.3…