Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Vaucluse scores more than $40 million in two trophy home deals in time for EOFY
Vaucluse has clocked up its highest sale of the year, to date, with businessmanYaronRemenand his wifeShaunasellingtheir Bruce Stafford-designed residencenext door to pub baron<a href="http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/private-sydney-justin-hemmes-new-seaplane-gigi-is-a-spectacula…
- The Design Files: Creative director Annie Price restores a mid-century gem
Who: Annie Price, Jamie Paterson and their daughter Dorothy
Where: Beaumaris, Vic.
What: Restored mid-century home.
Colour and pattern make Annie Price happy. We just couldnt live in a minimal, clean, white box, the creative director says. I know its not for everyone, but patterns and colour rock my world, and the more the merrier.
This passion for colour and pattern has fo…
- Australians are working longer so they can pay off their mortgage debt
Australians are working longer so they can pay off their mortgage debt … Higher housing cost burdens have resulted in a decline in home ownership … When real house values are rising, home owners and property investors are…
- Eight rate hikes in two years? Our economy should be so lucky!
The piece prompted warnings that households would be forced to pay hundreds more a year in mortgage repayments, but Dr Edwards himself feared…
- Census snapshot
In 2011 the median monthly mortgage repayments in Wellington were … in Wellington, while another 26.2 per cent are still paying off a mortgage.
- News Corp and Fairfax real estate arms expand into mortgage broking both claiming 'Australian firsts'
News Corp and Fairfax real estate arms expand into mortgage broking both … tool for consumers and also connect them with home loan specialists.
- Domain announces broking joint venture
The nationwide property portal will expand into mortgage broking via a new partnership with one digital loan platform