Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- From bush to balcony: Docklands apartments lure country Victorians
- Space, safety and money: Why Sydneysiders are getting rid of their backyard pools
Property owners subdividing blocks and selling their backyards
Backyard pools: Are they worth the investment?
- Investor housing credit is finally slowing after banks raised rates
Monthly Australian investor mortgage growth slowed for the first time in … was a view it would only push up household borrowing and house prices.
- Mortgage demand has surged in New South Wales and Victoria: Cameron Kusher
New South Wales and Victoria now account for a historically high proportion of national mortgage demand which continues to drive dwelling values…
- Online broker to enter major mortgage market
A South Australia-based online mortgage broker has revealed that it will … The home loan auction website launched with a pilot in South Australia in…
- Outstanding housing debt has been compounding: Pete Wargent
Although house prices have declined in Perth, Darwin, and parts of regional … Short sellers rarely bet on house prices directly, rather they tend to be … Consider that a homeowner with a $600,000 interest only mortgage at 4.5…
- Banks announce interest rate changes
A number of rates for home loan products have been altered by certain major and non-major banks for investors and owner occupiers