Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- How Airbnb is putting pressure on rent prices
The RBA’s report also explored the relationship between investor speculation and house prices, and found that a 2.5 per cent dip in expected capital…
- Pat Conroy to meet with mortgage brokers to explain Labor's response to Banking Royal Commission
Member for Shortland Pat Conroy will hold a roundtable with mortgage brokers this week to explain Labor’s response to the Banking Royal…
- The first battle may have been won, but the war has only just begun
… and consumer groups about the value mortgage brokers deliver to consumers and the competition we bring to the Australian mortgage marketplace.
- Advocates accuse NSW government of failing to help apartment owners affected by flammable cladding
Residents at high risk from potentially deadly flammable cladding are being denied information about what they should do to make their buildings safe, consumer advocates claim.
Instead, say apartment residents, they are being threatened with huge fines for doing nothing, while owners in some blocks have been told it could cost more than $50,000 per unit to fix the problem.
The issue erupted after the NSW government refused to pass on details of a seminar intended to help residen…
- What one major bank thinks about falling house prices
Subscribe to get the latest news and updates – join a community of over 80,000 property investors. Check this box to receive podcast updates…
- What the median house price in each of Australia’s capital cities gets you around the world
Ever dreamed of throwing it all in permanently and chasing your holiday dreams?
Its tempting, especially with the next long weekend more than a month and a half away! But what could you get for your money?
Weve taken a look at what the median house price from the December quarter in each Australian capital buys and what you could get in cities around the world.
The prices used here are worked out using the exchange rates on March 11 and, for simplicity, the …
- How your credit cards could impact your home loan
Using your credit cards is oftentimes good for your credit score, but in some cases it could actually derail your home loan application
- Finding financial success in property investments
Industry pro shares his lifehacks on how to achieve financial freedom through successful property investments
- Best ways to settle your home loan quickly
These practical tips and tricks will help you break free from the shackles of your mortgage sooner