Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Don't bet the house on solving the affordability crisis
Housing affordability is measured by house prices as a multiple of …. Property investors can deduct their costs for tax and if the venture becomes…
- Melton area has Victoria's highest percentage of mortgage arrears: Standard & Poor's
But what they may not realise are the less visible costs and risks that could make them fall behind on home loan repayments. Kurunjang, Melton…
- Strong results for former Mr Fluffy blocks at March auctions
More than 150 former Mr Fluffy blocks to be auctioned in Canberra in March
Former Mr Fluffy blocks have been in high demand at auctions this month, with one package in Garran selling for $1.9 million on Tuesday.
The site at 18-20 Sabine Close totalled 1764 square metres and was one of three listings that offered two neighbouring blo…
- The solution to falling home ownership in NSW and Victoria lies in South Australia
The solution to falling home ownership in NSW and Victoria lies in South … It also replaces costly Lenders Mortgage Insurance with a much cheaper … such as not having enough money to meet the upfront costs of a home loan..
- CBA follows ANZ, Westpac to hike rates
… banks to hike home loan rates, raising borrowing costs for owner-occupiers and property investors just hours after rate hikes from Westpac and ANZ.