Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- English castle on the market for less than Sydney’s median house price
- The cheapest suburbs to rent a house within 15 kilometres of Melbourne’s CBD
House prices are cheap in the fastest growing suburbs
Rental affordability plunges in traditionally affordable suburbs
- When is a shed not a shed? Why I am over the tiny house movement
- First-home buyer plan 'won't cut it'
Mortgage Choice chief executive officer John Flavell welcomed the rollout of the … Home Loan Experts’ managing director Otto Dargan slammed the latest … the level of demand coming from international property investors, he said.
- Bank warns about 'unacceptable' residential property deals
ANZ Banking Group is warning about “unacceptable” securities being issued to property buyers by developers attempting to side-step strict planning…
- How property investors should handle the end of the financial year
With just weeks to go before the end of another financial year, it’s important to review your investment portfolio, and strategise how you can minimise…
- Major bank CEO has 'no issue' with brokers
The Westpac chief warned mortgage brokers almost two years ago that … be increasingly asking questions about sales practices in mortgage broking.