Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Current regulations stifle competition amongst lenders, study finds
Citing a 2015 study by the Reserve Bank of Australia, COBA said the average risk weight of residential mortgage exposures using the IRB method was…
- How will the price difference between capital cities and regions impact the new FHB policy?
The typical Australian first home buyer $342,000 mortgage is around 25% … Sydney established detached house prices sit at around a $900,000…
- Federal election 2019: the industry issues
An overview of the campaign promises that matter most to mortgage brokers
- Geocon to boost deposits ahead of new ACT first-home buyer scheme
- The Queenslander from 2010 to 2019: The decade Brisbane became cool again
Brisbanes architecturehas changed drastically in the past 100-plus years. From the early timber and tin cottages, to the war service homes of the 1950s, to the orange brick of the 1970s and the modern masterpieces of today the Queensland capital has carved out its own distinct style of property….