Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- A flash of inspiration: The pyrotechnic artwork of Cai Guo-Qiang
There are few people who will ever know what its like to live in a home designed by one of the worlds most famous architects, Frank Gehry. But one person who does is his friend, artist Cai Guo-Qiang….
- The Canberra suburbs with the strongest house price growth over five years
House prices in Canberras inner suburbs have jumped, in some cases by more than 50 per cent, over the past five years despite a recent cooling in the nations capital. …
- The Design Files: Inside the apartment of Mode Sportif designer Deborah Symond O’Neil
Who: Deborah Symond ONeil (Mode Sportif) and husband Ned ONeil
What: A fashionable apartment
Where: Elizabeth Bay, New South Wales
<img alt="X Lamp in the breakfast room sourced by Poco Designs via Downtown 20 in LA. Vintage table and chairs. Styling: Annie Portelli." src="https://res.akamaized.net/domain/image/upload/c_fill,w_614/v1557203916/TDF_Deborah_Symon_5_pu2…
- How do home loans impact Aussies' wellbeing?
A new poll shows that Aussies in Queensland and New South Wales are the least affected by mortgage stress
- Home loan discount frenzy drives bargains for borrowers
Lenders are rolling out the red carpet to new home loan customers in a … and these killer deals could save Aussies save a tonne on their mortgage.
- Pearce ponders Porter as Labor makes last ditch lunge for undecided voters
The seat of Pearce in Perth’s northern suburbs has turned into a mortgage belt flashpoint in this campaign. It’s possible there’ll only be a few votes in it…
- BOQ launches digital platform to improve turnaround times
The regional bank has expanded its service offering for mortgage brokers in a bid to improve turnaround times and efficiencies in its home loan…