Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- How Brisbane couple found the perfect place to build their dream home
- Push to merge Preston’s southern edge into Thornbury proves divisive as some decry ‘snobbery’
- ACCC mortgage probe to demand banks' internal documents
ACCC mortgage probe to demand banks’ internal documents … papers, as the competition watchdog puts home loan pricing under the microscope.
- The young couple building their first home from straw
- What you can buy around the world for the price of an inner-city Sydney studio
- James Symond tells customers to 'vote with their feet'
Speaking to The Australian as HSBC re-entered the mortgage broking … Mr Mott said brokers were earning $4600 for every home loan they wrote which … crackdown on foreign property buyers and property investors of all stripes.
- Mortgage brokers accused of ripping off clients by overcharging
And a majority of home loan customers are wearing the cost by paying higher interest rates, new research shows. Following the recent release of two…
- Mortgage brokers are a costly and excessive relic from boom-times: UBS
Mortgage brokers charge fees that are excessive and do not necessarily lead … added 0.16 per cent – or $4,600 – to the cost of the average home loan.