Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Five things you should never say while house hunting
- ANZ reveals sharp rise in mortgage arrears
ANZ Bank, the country’s third-largest mortgage lender, has revealed a sharp … a longer term-basis, in a sign of rising mortgage stress facing the nation. … of the regulators when there are much bigger drivers of house prices, he said.
- Accessing super early to pay debts
I would rather pay off our mortgage, however my husband says that we would earn more in interest in our super fund than we would save by paying…
- Ipswich records highest growth in house prices in Queensland
House prices in Ipswich are skyrocketing and its growth outstripping every other region in Queensland, including Brisbane, the Gold and Sunshine…
- Banks rake in fat profits
Mozo figures show on a $300,000 30-year home loan the average variable rate … Mortgage Choice chief executive John Flavell said he has seen an…
- Debbie was ‘the cyclone we had to have’: Whitsundays real estate agent
Reserve bank keeps rates on hold, again
Dont fall into the trap of potential when buying an investment property
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.