Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Annandale: The ‘off the radar’ inner west suburb seeing big results
Annandale reconnecting with its live-music roots
Family house in Annandale sells for $3.2 million at auction
- House prices surge in Hampton, Highett for former Housing Commission properties
- Melbourne house prices: Is your suburb making you unhealthy?
There is a link between health and house prices in the suburb you live in. … With more families battling rising house prices pushed to outer suburbs,…
- 'Mortgage fog' as APRA calls for caution in using lending data
Meanwhile, property markets in Sydney and Melbourne have started to show signs of cooling, after house prices jumped more than 15 per cent in…
- Major bank alters IO lending policy
The changes affect new and existing interest only borrowers as the bank moves to fulfil APRAs tighter lending guidelines
- CBA tops home loan satisfaction amongst majors
New research for the big four banks shows satisfaction levels amongst customers improving across the board
- Is a 20% deposit always necessary?
With property prices in Sydney hitting a new record high, saving a 20% deposit poses challenges for the average buyer