Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Melbourne auctions surge in 15 per cent increase on last year
- Baby boomers after single-level homes dominate Melbourne auctions
- Fresh hope for Mackay, surrounding towns following mine jobs announcement
Immigrants to Australia cant afford gateway suburbs anymore
Buy a block of land in this Queensland town for just $10
- Sydney set to bounce back from year’s weakest auction weekend
- Sam Dastyari called a snob after foul-mouthed video on house prices
The western Sydney family whose home was mocked by Labor senator Sam Dastyari have labelled him a snob after the politician filmed a bizarre…
- Banks' incentives for first-home buyers
As entry-level buyers continue the fight to break into the market with soaring house prices in capital cities including Melbourne and Sydney, banks are…
- Housing collapse will hurt retailers
The latest broker to join the dots and forecast a fall in house prices is Citi, which has forecast a drop of 7 per cent by 2018. … vulnerable stocks are: 1. low wage growth; 2 Low employment growth; 3 Rising mortgage costs; and 4.
- Pranksters react to Sydney house prices
Would-be Sydney home buyers have vented their frustration at the current state of housing prices by defacing a number of auction boards with fake…