Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- HSBC's re-emergence in mortgage broker market hits a snag
HSBC’s push back into the Australian mortgage broking market has fallen short of its own timetable, sources told Street Talk. Sources said the bank…
- Deals: How Refinancing Could Save Up To $39000 On Your Home Loan
Enter Australia’s biggest home loan sale event now underway for 40 hours from 6am Monday May 8. … When you take an average-sized owner-occupied Australian mortgage … Remember how house prices have been rising?
- Westpac cash earnings reach $4.017 billion as mortgage stress among homeowners continues
According to the big bank, its home loan books are performing well with over 70% of mortgage customers ahead on their home loan repayments when…
- Winter is coming: How to weatherproof your home
As with many of those seemingly small maintenance issues, whether it be cleaning out gutters or fixing a leaky roof, the cost of putting mundane tasks in the too-hard basket for too long can soon add up. We asked the experts how to weatherproof your home for winter.
Here are their top eight tips:
1. Clear your drains and gutters
Dont wait until the first cold snap before ridding your drains and gutters of dirt and detritus.
Andrew Blockley, operations mana…
- ‘The best new build in Brisbane’: Luxury home includes $50,000 of Penfolds Grange
- US President Donald Trump lists his Caribbean mansion for $37.5 million
It seems the President of the United Stateshas one mansion too many.Donald Trump has put hismagnificent Caribbean beachfront mansion at Plum Bay in Saint Martin on the market….