Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Auction rates continue trend below 50%
One capital city saw a clearance rate of just 20% last week
- The Mosman trophy that’s two homes in one, plus five more stunning prestige listings
Sprawling across two titles, this Michael Robilliard-designed home on Mosmans Kirkoswald Avenue has the best of Middle Harbour views.
Complete with a pool, tennis court and a coveted northerly aspect, its interiors are by Sarah Davison. Theres also home theatre, gym and a self-contained apartment on offer.
- Bucking the trend: Why all eyes are on Brisbane’s prestige property market right now
Theres one city on the lips of anyone who has anything to do with prestige property right now, and thats Brisbane….
- New trial underway for social housing in Victoria
A new pilot scheme underway in Victoria could result in more affordable and social housing being built….
- First-home buyers still priced out of the market despite downturn
Total home loan value falls for the 14th month in a row
- Westpac's Bank of Melbourne hikes discounts by 130bp to revive loans and rebuild margins
Westpac Group’s Bank of Melbourne is set to offer mortgage discounts of … Home loan demand in September reveals some of the weakest housing…
- Household financial confidence tumbles with wages, houses
More property investors signalled an intention to seek to sell property, … More than 41% of mortgage applications were rejected, compared with 5%…