Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- The Block: Two ground floor empty shell apartments for sale in The Gatwick, St Kilda
For keen renovators searching for their own Block-style challenge without the television cameras two opportunities have popped up.
Two empty shell apartments in the Gatwick Hotel,the site of the 2018 series of The Block, have hit the market.
Both stripped two-bedroom units are on the ground floor and for sale with proposed floor plans.
The smaller of the two,<a href="https://www.domain…
- CBA: House prices to the moon!
And house prices have risen faster than unit prices. … June which have resulted in a fall in mortgage rates to both owner-occupiers and investors.
- Landlords must take care when managing tenants themselves
A large chunk of Australia’s 2.2 million residential property investors are taking a do-it-yourself approach to managing their tenants. Almost 30 per cent…
- New home loans are better quality than older ones, Reserve Bank deputy governor says
Older home loans are driving mortgage arrears to their highest level in around a decade, with the Reserve Bank arguing tighter lending standards…
- Sydney’s most liveable suburbs and insights about our city revealed in new study
While there is no denying that Sydney is one of the most liveable cities in the world, the lifestyle on offer varies greatly across the harbour city, with a string of lower north shore suburbs reigning supreme, according to the new Domain Liveable Sydney study….