Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Exiled billionaire Huang Xiangmo’s daughter Carina sells Mosman house for $3 million
Exiled Chinese billionaire Huang Xiangmo may not be able to liquidate his Sydney real estate given freeze orders granted by the Federal Court, but his daughter Carina Shanyu Huang has quietly sold one of her Mosman houses for $3.075 million.
Records show the off-market buyer was none other than the Huang familys business associate and owner of the landmark Goldfields development at Circular Quay, Bo Zhang.
It was a first home purchase for Carina in late 2013 when aged jus…
- Melbourne property buyers like to be beside the seaside, swooping after recent price falls
Beach lovers are starting to snap up properties in bayside suburbs across Melbourne, taking advantage of double-digit price falls in some of the most sought-after seaside areas.
In coastal suburbs around Port Phillip Bay, between Sorrento and Williamstown, median house prices fell by as much as 16 per cent over the year to September, compared to the previous year, on Domain figures.
The renewed buyer interest comes as Melbournes broader housing m…
- Ultra low rates light the fuse on house prices
Ultra low rates light the fuse on house prices … House prices are fast heading back towards their record highs of two years ago after their biggest…
- Newcastle house prices spring back with strong October
Newcastle house prices bounced back strongly in October in line with bullish rises in the Sydney and Melbourne property markets. Figures issued on…
- Foxy marketing earns mortgage company a State award
KINROSS business Fox Mortgage Services has won a State award for putting a little humour into marketing approach. The company won the…
- Bank lender guilty of home loan fraud to buy 30 units
John Bazouni, 43, faced trial in the NSW District Court over allegations he and three other men organised 22 fraudulent home loan applications…
- Antique collector lists Berry home with glass conservatory and mountain views
- Bank confirms “absolute commitment” to home loan sector
Further, CEO says brokers are key to the non-majors business banking expansion plans