Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- What I learned living next to a nudist colony
- Rental affordability index: supply not meeting demand from low-income tenants
Huge numbers of newly constructed apartments along Australias east coast are sitting empty despite more people sleeping rough on the streets, frustrating housing affordability advocates who say governments are yet to properly address the issue.
A new report has highlighted the surge in unaffordability: Melbourne recorded the biggest fall inaffordability across the countryover the past twoyears, Sydney continues to be the least afforda…
- Former Brumbies boss Michael Jones sells Canberra house ahead of move to US
Former Brumbies boss Michael Jones is selling his Canberra house as he prepares to move overseasfor a new job.
The five-bedroom residenceat 16 Hobart Avenue inForrestis expected to sell for more than $2 million whenitsauctioned next month.
The move comes after the <a href="http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-union/union-new…
- Sydney’s hot spring market starts to cool
Auction activity drops following APRAs foreign lending clampdown
- Does the ripple-effect investment strategy work in south-east Queensland?
A common investment strategy in places like south-east Queensland is to buy property situated near blue-chip suburbsbut does it work?
- 89% of Aussies pushing to fast-track mortgage
The vast majority of Australian borrowers are striving to pay off their home loans quicker through methods such as extra repayments