Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Brisbane townhome steals for under $599,000
Ever popular with first-home buyers, students and downsizers, townhomes are an excellent way to build your investment portfolio with a low-maintenance property in a desirable location.
Theyre compact, well-placed and fuss-free, making for a straightforward purchase that brings in a tidy weekly sum.
Heres our curated selection of the best and most affordable townhouses on the market in Brisbane ri…
- Interest-only loans divide property investors
Mortgage holders currently on interest-only repayments should make … The affordability of an interest-only home loan may be appealing, but…
- Shadow lenders blame 'over-reach' from big banks for mortgage squeeze
Shadow lenders blame ‘over-reach’ from big banks for mortgage squeeze … the next year would be telling in the context of declining house prices.
- The Victorian election is done: What are the hopes for property?
More land for housing development and action on Fishermans Bend top the wish lists of Victorias peak residential property groups in the wake of the Victorian election….
- House price falls from immigration cuts are 'hypocrisy', Labor's Chris Bowen says
Federal Labor has seized on analysis showing the Morrison government’s planned immigration cuts would lower house prices, after Treasurer Josh…
- What to expect from Western Australia in 2019
REIWA reveals that Western Australias property market is likely to remain steady, while Perth will see improved rental market conditions
- 2 in 5 Australians don’t care about RBA's cash rate
They overlook the impact of cash-rate changes on their mortgage loans