Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Real estate: NAB caps lending in eight suburbs in the Parramatta region
… banks marking up the minimum home loan deposit in eight suburbs in the Parramatta region. … Aurelio Tenaglia from Mortgage Choice Parramatta said it would be tougher for locals wanting to move closer to their family networks.
- Queensland Minister on $320000 paid no rates for three years
And the details of Ms Donaldson’s mortgage default are contained in District Court of Queensland documents obtained by the newspaper.
- SQM Research predicts Sydney house prices could rise by 18pc in 2017
Wealthy owner-occupiers will reignite the Sydney and Melbourne housing markets next year sending the two markets back to double-digit growth,…
- Linc Energy founder Peter Bond makes good on threat to leave Qld, lists Brisbane homes
It seems like Linc Energy founder Peter Bond is keeping good on his threat to leave the sunshine state, after listing his Brisbane trophy home.
When Linc Energy went into liquidation in May with $320 million in debt, Mr Bond told the AFR after investing 10 years and $200 million of his own money into the company he was finished with Queensland.
- Time for Aussies to get energy wise
Australia’s the worlds largest carbon emitter per capita and, according to one property insider, we need energy reform on our countrys households
- Big four may increase mortgage repayments
One banking analyst has said that home loan customers could be hit with higher loan repayments as early as next year
- Investors warned off Sydney property market
A new report has suggested investors seek opportunities in other capital cities as the Sydney market is predicted to wane
- YBR grows loan book by $39b
In its latest financial figures, the mortgage franchise continues to grow despite still showing a quarterly deficit
- 'Two speed property market' continues
New analysis of Australia’s property market has revealed dual planes of movement across the nation’s capital cities