Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Chinese billionaire Zetian Zhang’s penthouse loss to be Ramy Arnaout’s $15m gain
The three-storey penthouse atop the Stamford Residences tower at The Rocks is about to offer a glimpse into the ever-changing fortunes of Sydneys high-end market when it returns to the market for $15 million in coming weeks….
- Flipping houses in a rising market: Why now is the time to buy that renovator
Melbournes property market is offering a window of opportunity for house flippers willing to take on its worst properties, as experts say now is the time to make the most cash.
As Melbournes property market recovers at pace, a growing number of fearless renovators have been snapping up homes that are in ruins, or fixer-uppers, to cash in before house prices return to peak levels.
They are buying in some of the most expensive suburbs using t…
- A Glimpse at 5 Financial Stocks – GMA, PTM, NWL, CCP, PPT
Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Limited is a leading provider of lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) in the Australian residential mortgage…
- NAB joins First Home Loan Deposit Scheme – but are its rates any good?
One way of avoiding a poor revert rate is to refinance your home loan. However, it’s … This basically means you’d be a mortgage prisoner, he said.
- Today's performance cars are cheap
Median house prices in the major capital cities made tantalising reading: Sydney $361,650 ($170,850); Melbourne $279,413 ($132,000); Brisbane…
- Melbourne auctions: Buyers ‘anxious’ ahead of super Saturday
Melbournes auction market is set for a super Saturday, with more than 1300 homes set to go under the hammer and buyers anxious to snap up homes before the end of the year.
Buyers are feeling the heat as the spring selling season draws to a close, agents say, with only a few weeks left before Christmas.
A total of 1308 auctions are scheduled this weekend, a super Saturday. Next weekend is expected to be one too, with 1262 auctions listed so far.
Domain economist Tre…
- The best homes on the market for sporting tragics
Looking for an excuse to quit the gym? Or been told youve taken one too many trips to the driving range recently? Bring the action in-house, with one of these seven homes decked out for the sporting tragic property buyer.
A backyard cricketers dream
- Check out these lowest owner-occupier rates
Borrowers who are looking for ideal home-loan deals should go for sub-3% mortgage rates
- Review of Retail Payments Regulation – Issues Paper
The Payments System Board’s Review of Retail Payments Regulation has commenced with the release of an Issues Paper