Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Brisbane’s most advanced home: The Paddington house you can control entirely from your phone
From the outside, 5 Ross Street at Paddingtonis largely unremarkable like many other homes in this exclusive inner-city suburb, it presents as a newly, and very beautifully, renovated Queenslander….
- Brisbane auctions: Trophy homes to go under the hammer at Auction Under the Stars event
Some of Brisbanes dreamiest properties are up for grabs in one spectacular auction night next week.
More than $35 million worth of property will go under the hammer at Ray White New Farms final Auction Under the Stars event for 2018, and theyre seeing out the year with a bang, putting up the biggest collection of trophy homes yet.
Around 300 people are expected to turn out to see the star-studded auction order, which features …
- Labor's negative gearing changes will cost the nation its AAA rating, PM claims
Speaking in Perth where house prices have crashed since the mining boom, Mr Shorten rejected claims his policy would make the situation worse.
- Major banks back HEM despite RC concerns
“Verification” of some future expenses (as distinct from more predictable ongoing financial liabilities, such as mortgage repayments) can be particularly…
- The Reserve Bank is acting cool on housing. Is it faking?
If house prices were truly in free-fall, that job would be very hard. … get a lot lower but there’s a risk too you might not have a job to get a mortgage.
- Major banks reveal thoughts on broker remuneration to RC
ANZ supports the continued use of trail commissions for mortgage brokers. … move away from value-based remuneration of home loan introducers toward a flat fee … The bank concluded that the existing model for mortgage broker…