Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Alicia Loxley, Nine News anchor, puts Abbotsford house up for sale
Channel Nine newsreader Alicia Loxley is about to have her first test of the property market, listing a two-bedroom house in inner Melbournefor sale.
Loxley, the anchor of the ratings-winning weekend 6pm bulletin, bought the brick Victorian in Vere Street, Abbotsford, in 2009, just under a year after she returned from several years working in Perth.
Loxley and husband Kan…
- Top five South East Queensland homes to finally make that tree change
Further out from the South East Queenslands, prestige properties become fewer and further between, but the value for money youll get is so much better.
If you want to make a tree change you dont have to settle for an old brick house or a shabby farmhouse there are plenty of luxury homes out in the sticks, and here are five of the best.
- Australians are shelling out millions of dollars a day just in credit card interest
For anyone with a home loan, the savings you are generating from low home loan interest rates could be going into clearing their credit card debt..
- Will global equities break their pattern in the December quarter?
Markets should be watching the mortgage delinquency rate and impact of China’s mortgages. Photo: Tanya Lake. Volumes could prove lighter than…
- Nightmare tenants leaving landlords thousands of dollars out of pocket
NIGHTMARE tenants are leaving property investors thousands of dollars out of pocket, with a surge in the number of landlords trying to claw back…