Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Better late than never: 2019 trophy market finally springs to life
After a nine-month gestation with little to show for it, Sydneys trophy home market has finally produced a few bonnie sales to put a smile on the faces of even the most hardened high-end home owners….
- ‘Financial fasting’: 7 simple and easy ways to slash spending and speed up saving for a home deposit
If youre finally ready to settle down and purchase your first home, the challenging of saving for a deposit may be standing in your way.
Saving for a home deposit can be tough, and is usually the biggest hurdle faced by first-home buyers.
The time it takes to save a deposit varies based on the property location and buyers financial position, but in Australias most expensive cities<a href="https://www.domain.com.au/news/how-long-it-takes-for-sydney-firs…
- Massive stamp duty discounts, but what's in it for WA home buyers?
Those on struggle street, who aren’t foreing property investors, who aren’t in the market for a new apartment or two, will be left with the bills.
- Hughesdale dad declares Disneyland trip for family after $200000 win
As well as the family holiday to Disneyland, the fun-loving man intends to use the windfall to pay off some of his mortgage. The thrilled winner, who…
- Red tape commissioner reveals cost of planning and building approval delays
Unnecessary red tape for planning approvals is driving up house prices and costing the state’s economy as much as $600 million a year. Victoria’s red…
- WA woos property buyers with stamp-duty rebates
How much can property buyers potentially save with the stamp-duty discounts?