Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Treasury warns of housing dangers
A lot of people forget that house prices have gone down, Mr Fraser said. … The RBA also warned mortgage buffers where households were well…
- NZ plans to ban on foreign home buyers
The rise in New Zealand house prices over recent years has been fuelled by strong immigration, low interest rates and limited housing supplies.
- Mystery multi million-dollar deal sets a new benchmark for Brisbane’s western suburbs
A Chapel Hill mansion has been snapped up after only weeks on the market in a secret deal worth millions….
- Perth house prices tipped to grow by 2020
Perth’s house prices are forecast to grow by 3 per cent over the next three … QBE Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance CEO Phil White said that while unit…
- Melbourne’s median house prices to rise 10.2% by 2020
Sydneys median house prices are expected to decline during the same period, according to QBE
- Lenders drop P&I rates for new loans
A number of lenders have introduced more attractive principal and interest rates for new mortgage customers