Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- First home buyers at highest level in 8 years
A new report shows Sydney and Melbourne house prices will continue to drop
- From dilapidated terrace to eclectic space: The home of furniture designer Adam Goodrum
Who: Designer, Adam Goodrum, wife Michelle and sons Oli and Archie.
What: Self-renovated Sydney terrace
Where: Waterloo, Sydney
It is little surprise that one of Australias most celebrated creatives has a home that sparkles with designer flair. Award-winning furniture designer Adam Goodrum and wife Michelle share this corner terrace with sons Oli and Archie, although it hasn&rs…
- Finance firm licence cancelled over ASIC concerns
The group was accepting client referrals from a mortgage group not licenced to provide financial services
- Housing market slump to continue into 2021, QBE data shows
QBE Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance chief executive Phil White described the slowdown in property prices as man-made due to the … Sydney house prices soared 84 per cent over that period before falling 7.6 per cent in 2018.
- Property prices continue to drop, but it may still not be the right time to buy
According to the report, Sydney house prices fell 6.5 per cent over the year to $1,101,532. … regulatory intervention and a bruising royal commission, rising mortgage rates, tighter credit conditions and reduced borrowing power, have…
- Domain House Price Report, September 2018: Bathurst still the most expensive location in region …
BATHURST might have the most expensive average house prices in the Central West, but home prices in Cowra soared the highest during the past…
- Online broker group appoints CEO
Online mortgage broker uno Home Loans has appointed a new chief … up its growth trajectory and continues to shake up the home loan industry.