Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Sunbury house prices booming
The median Sunbury house price was $518,000 in September $65,500 higher than the previous quarter, according to new Real Estate Institute of…
- More first-home buyers are entering the market in NSW
On average, the mortgage repayments on a median priced property consumed nearly half of a Sydney family’s income, according to Kusher.
- Radio and TV star Andy Lee sells up in Seddon
Saturday saw one celebritybuy an Elsternwick home in The Blocks season 13 finale, while on the other side of town, another quietly sold their inner westproperty….
- Conditions improve for first-home buyers in NSW and VIC
The latest stamp duty exemptions and other factors are helping more young people up the property ladder
- Australia’s broker of the year revealed at AMAs
The countrys top mortgage and finance professionals gathered last Friday at the 16th annual Australian Mortgage Awards
- Non-bank hits $9bn in mortgages
The milestone has been underpinned by record broker settlements with the third party expected to drive further growth as well