Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Brokers need to help unaware borrowers
A study has shown awareness of mortgage terms has dropped since last year
- The Perth suburbs pushing back with double-digit price growth
While Perth house prices continue to decline, several western suburbs have bucked the trend, recording double-digit growth over the past year, new data has revealed….
- Non-major finds worrying dips in mortgage knowledge
According to Gateway Banks’s 2018 Mortgage Holders’ Sentiment Report, overall understanding of common home loan terms is down from 2017.
- Does the low auction turnout signal a housing problem?
For a buyer’s advocate, the property market is as strong as ever
- Can you pass this property knowledge test?
We might know that property prices are softening and mortgage interest … metric, Aussies’ knowledge of key home loan terms has fallen since 2017.
- Australia most exposed to housing debt downturn
Despite recent falls in house prices, consumption has remained resilient, … The RBA has said a large share of mortgage debt is held by high-income … and that many Australians are months ahead on their home loan repayments.