Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Higher home value increases household debt—study
Further, Australian households were found to be taking on extra debt in response to rising house prices. Additionally, young partnered men and…
- Home sales post slight recovery in August
That’s why it’s important to not only check the right rates, but make sure that you’re getting the right features in your home loan. Get help choosing the…
- Donald Trump’s childhood home hits the market and there’s an Aussie connection
A piece of Donald Trumps history is set for auction in New York just three weeks before next months presidential election.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Tudor house at 85-15 Wareham Place is listed as the Republican nominees birthplace and believed to be his childhood home of four years.
A former Ray White auctioneer from Australia will be auctioning the former Trump hom…
- Another 145 new townhouses slated for Coombs
More medium-density living is slated for the burgeoning suburbCoombs with plans to build an extra 145townhouses across two developments….
- RBA leaves cash rate steady, mixed on housing risks
A clear indication of concern within the RBA about rising house prices would have forced the currency higher as traders bet the central bank would be…
- Official interest rates steady
The Bank however will be increasingly alert to a resurgence in house prices growth generated by lower mortgage rates. The Domain Group is…
- Statement by Philip Lowe, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.50 per cent.