Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Georgian manors and modernist mansions: what the prestige market has to offer in Surrey, England
In a part of England where Georgian and neo-Georgian piles are a dime a dozen, a modernist masterpiece designed by a pioneering Australian architect comes as a delightful surprise….
- Life in Unley Park: why this top Adelaide suburb is still so alluring
- Why rate cuts could be dangerous for homebuyers
The mortgage debt situation amongst Australian households has already hit worrying levels in fact, the RBA said the ratio of housing debt to income…
- Bank “strongly supports” best interests duty
In late August, Treasury released the draft mortgage brokers bill outlining its proposed best interest duty and remuneration reforms, and inviting…
- Next Generation of Banknotes: $20 Enters General Circulation
The new $20 banknote enters general circulation on 9 October 2019.