Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- New smartbank app officially launches
The smartbank processed its first mortgage back in July for a staff member and launch an official mortgage product in the coming months. As a lender…
- Why investors shouldn't worry about Trump's mortgage reform plan
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and HUD Secretary Ben Carson are facing questions from the Senate on Tuesday over the Trump administration’s…
- Walk this way: Why walkability is the new must have for luxury homes
Walkability is one of the top seven factors that determine the liveability of Australias cities and the prestige market is now embracing it enthusiastically….
- Morris Property Group reveals name for Stuart Flats redevelopment
Morris Property Group has released the name of their redevelopment of Manukas former public housing site, Stuart Flats, with a development application for the site expected to be lodged next month.
The 400-apartment mixed-use development will be called Renaissance, which Morris Property Group senior development manager Geordie Edwards says speaks to the rejuvenation of the precinct.
Renaissance is a French word meaning rebirth which we b…
- A sky-high penthouse and great estates: Eight of the finest luxury homes for sale
Be it a penthouse in Melbournes tallest building or a grand estate on Brisbanes riverside, the choice is rich in luxury homes. Weve searched the nation for some of our favourites.
82/7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC. Photo: Supplied…