Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- New research into Sydney medians above and below $1 million reveals stark east-west divide
A comparison of suburbs with house price medians above and below $1 million reveals a pronounced divide between Sydneys east and west….
- Mapping the market: Which Sydney suburbs fall above or below the million-dollar price tag?
- Toorak house trades for close to $17 million in secretive off-market deal
Melbournes prestige housing market is starting to bloom this spring, with a Toorak mansion changing hands for close to $17 million in a secretive off-market deal.
The residence on Albany Road, one of the exclusive enclaves most sought-after streets, is set on an oversized land parcel of 1710 square metres.
A member of Melbournes wealthy Deague family snapped up the home, according to one person with knowledge of the deal but not authorised to speak publicly….
- Historic ‘renovator’s delight’ in Parkville for sale for $3.3 million
A unique piece of Parkville history, in need of an historic renovation, is up for auction this weekend with hopes of between $3 million and $3.3 million.
The Victorian terrace-style home at34 Park Drive has hada lot of local interest despite the work that needs to be done.
Its a renovators delight for sure,&…
- Is Australia set to see more investors?
… the new categories of wealth are: 1. Investors. 2. Outright home owners. 3. Home owners with a mortgage. 4. Renters without property or a mortgage.
- 'Best interest' duty could be an opportunity, not a threat
With significant change on the horizon after the release of the proposed ‘best interests duty’ legislation, many mortgage brokers I work with are…