Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Lock in a sub 3% loan until 2023
Fixed Rates: Home buyers can now lock in sub-three per cent mortgage repayments … There are now 22 three-year fixed rate home loan products for…
- ‘It just went bang’: Enthusiastic buyers return to Melbourne auction market
Melbournes property market has rolled into spring on a high. Clearance rates hit 75.7 per cent up 3.6 per cent from a week ago.
Experts believe enthusiastic buyers have returned to the market, and are keen to nab a bargain before prices rise again.
Buyers are seeing now as a good time to buy because the common perception is now is the top of the market, said Eliza Owen, Domain property market research analyst.
Prices are sitting 8 per c…
- ‘Everything’s starting to sell really well’: Sydney’s auction market hits its stride
Sydneys property market has gone from strength to strength with auction clearance rates hitting another high.
Almost 80 per cent of properties under the hammer sold at the weekend with clearance rates at 79.9 per cent up from 74.1 per cent last weekend.
Domain property market research analyst Eliza Owen said steadily rising clearance rates revealed more proof of a strong recovery in Sydneys real estate market.
She pointed to an increase in…
- Australia’s high household-debt level could impact future rate decisions — RBA
Households mortgage debt continued to balloon faster than the value of properties
- Rate Watch: More lenders are jumping the sub-3% fixed-rate trend
Lenders are trying to catch up to attract potential borrowers with ultra-low mortgage rates
- “Owner wasn’t there, buyer wasn’t there!”: Chapel Hill house sells for $880,000 in bizarre Brisbane auction
Brisbanes auction market continued its strong streak this weekend, with several successful sales across the city. There were 76 auctions in total, with a reported clearance rate of 44 per cent….